-->

Saturday 8 June 2013

Kevin De Bruyne yet to discuss his future with Chelsea officials Last Updated: June 8, 2013 2:08pm

Kevin De Bruyne: Determined to find regular football in 2013/14
Kevin De Bruyne: Determined to find regular football in 2013/14

Sky Bet

Kevin De Bruyne is yet to discuss his future with new Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho, but admits he needs to be playing games.
The 21-year-old forward was snapped up by the Blues in January 2012, but immediately loaned back to former employers Genk.
With fierce competition for places at Stamford Bridge threatening to hamper his progress in 2012/13, he was once again allowed to head out of west London - linking up with Bundesliga outfit Werder Bremen.
De Bruyne shone in Germany and, with his situation at Chelsea still unclear, he has been linked with a permanent switch this summer.
The Belgium international is ruling nothing out, with the 2014 World Cup very much in his thoughts, but concedes that he is yet to hold talks with Mourinho about where he figures in his plans.
"The most important thing for me is to play games," De Bruyne told Sky Sports News HD.
"I know that I will be stressed when I play a few games on the bench.
"I always try to give my best for the team and I've had a great season, but also next season I need to play a lot of games. With the point of the World Cup, it's very important."
Asked if he has spoken with Mourinho, the youngster added: "Not yet, but I think the time will come. The season is over now. We will see what happens."

No comments:

Post a Comment